The Dantherm Heat Exchangers is designed to control the internal temperature of telecom enclosures and cabinets. It utilizes the outside air temperature, exchanges it in a high efficient counter flow plastic core and thereby cools the internal air inside the cabinet generating an internal cooled closed loop.
Features and Benefits
Enclosure and Core
- Counter-flow core using patented plastic twin sheet technology and rifled tube channels – providing high energy efficiency.
- Flame retardant – using V-0 classified plastic
- Comprising carbon black in plastic core for none static electricity – prolonging time between maintenance intervals
- Light weight plastic core – to enhance ease of installation and less demands for cabinet – wall or door hinges
- Light weight and stiff design – manufactured from thin sheet metal parts.
- Corrosion proof construction – casing manufactured from thin sheet metal Aluzinc – EN 10143 & EN 10327.
- Easy installation – supplied with mounting fixtures and lifting handles
- Long lifetime moving parts – high performance radial fans.
- Energy efficient fans – optimizing power consumption
- Closed loop cooling – protects equipment against hostile ambient environment.
- Passive cooling – using air to air heat exchanging, minimizes energy consumption.
- Cooling strategy based on internal temperature set points. The cooling capacity relates to fan speed on internal and external circuit. Internal and external fan speeds are controlled separately.
- Temperature sensor situated on control board – eases plug and play installation.
- Hot spot temperature sensor for connection to the control board.